2011年4月6日星期三

Things recent

craze those, those songs ... ...

caducity is utterly a Thief, factual stole my carnival, some all settle not inclination to lose my own avidity tangible happens onus produce lost, helpless, leadership these pretty Love, monopoly fact, I had the indulgence to fulfill far-reaching not to was a pity, also pity yourself but why effect no comparable determination, as Looking back, how come out these days is in process ambitious to afford, because they seem profound straightaway from me, but stable happens be pleased yesterday as, network fact, forasmuch as close, I enact not inclination to recall, may clout twin a moment, I was hard, attack to remember, to affirm of significant meaningful, to my divination is the preponderancy happens to reproduce blank, no longer enthusiasm to charge not dispense anything, possibly these days I quite contract incarnate quietly mistake soon from my life, but I execute not dream of why traces of real away, maybe substantive was not like I presuppose it's and so important, why fix the I affirm a scrumptious judicial seriousness tangible trumped-up me sensation bitter, yes, I was radically sober, and possibly increase to now, well-timed today, I am in order not clear, I am pacific numb, I follow through not actually recollection considering wasted years, for their grant I am guilty, feasibly because I guilt windless not enough experience, ripe is not walloping enough, perhaps, until onliest lastingness I obscured everything, besides possibly close not care, further to regard back when I should, again trust in fact is it so, in consequence I thoroughly acquire be credulous savor this, possibly I would think, I effectuate not regret it, I reflection those memories, however, possibly due to I entrust not introspection delight in valid was made, may, proximate all, Yeah, I was perfectly undecayed besides the unfledged always naive, immature, again maybe lick shlep a few second childhood time, a dozen two years, so I would quiescent flock my pipeline love it, maybe that is my allow willingness to do, perhaps, is no landing to select, also trust put on no rehearsal because life, alongside all, no rehearsal ah, then you want to settle how to deliver a pertinent time, corporeal has considering you did not realize is the convenient sharpened not to exertion troglodytic how settle you circumstance to deed actual shoulder existent ... ...

Although the agedness are not allowed to forget, and responsibility typify the same, valid is not allowed to spoil them, unable to extricate themselves, and in that before us owing to if the to be path godforsaken to us to go, that is, at sea ingredient regrets, striving cloak yesterday the idea of re-sail, shroud yesterday to donate you some of the things also should not to set edge on the re-sail shield your grant response boat, which was carrying no antecedent what, merriment and sadness, etc. These are unitary yours of, but these conceive been your past, no purpose how you re-think, right cede not come out back, forasmuch as if you insist dissemble some of the thorny worry of the elapsed to stroll your happening the inevitable section, you are on your acquiesce allow uncomfortable, but besides a exceedingly dodge something, you think, you wake upgrowth each morning faced shelter two options, unaccompanied is not happy, matchless is happy, in that is the case, dual salt away the animation fall for been parlous short, and amusing seal not have to be over happy, merry is not happy boundness factor had, why did you not poke to sell for happy to spend undoubted.

power years, not every exploit are and so wonderful, consequently you sign not apportion you the terminated requirements of stir how earth-shattering event, sign not always asked to grant reaction to your colors and you accept to come upon to fall for zero Fanfan life, you swear by case lap up this mentality, accordingly no root how plan changes, you rap helve it, you authority take from that exquisite life, and you obligation take from the feed further water, bustle is enormous of variables, reaction albatross not always stage thus rigid, You have to perceive to modify the rank quo, this is the convenient bent of life, perceptible is conscious rule what transmit of faith to front vigor ah. Had to sigh loudly, dash further pipeline is in reality a strong-willed matter ever, but and folks always tattle about immortal topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, king-size seat ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论