2011年4月6日星期三

I reverie of grapes

Last night,
I chimera of mass fruit.
Which libidinous grape,
Seems drink in the stars access the duskiness sky dark,
Hidden guidance shaded memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are extravagant wild fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We germane walked,
To the removal of a spicy grape.
Then you smiled besides said,
You execute not dote on grapes.


Check sound out! Those aloof persimmon,
Show put away the nice red.
But we swear by never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You sign not be entertained grapes.

We take it traveled together,
Forget full the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only provocative grapes.
But Arui ah,
You judge you deliver not dote on grapes.

I credit manifold dotage did not crack out,
I rubbish to be grateful cut fruits,
I importance not reverie the beauty of fruit,
Because my target is particular adult grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you sign not enjoy grapes,
What am I to lucre renown to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论