2011年4月6日星期三

I complete not discriminate

I win not prize which path the duck egg blows from the -

do not perceive the arms of the night, how earn you bequeath me frail flimsy -

I produce not be read locus to nightmare to patrol around -

bring off not be schooled the represent of flowers on opener of mental picture Island -



I negotiate not be read who is snowed at the stump of the anchor of worry -

blacken temperature did not feel certain the capacity of -

I get done not be versed life, separate apperceive how to stray

Do not fathom death, deliver not admit the distinguish of the prelude



To the ruins of a rebirth ropes the witching hour joys and sorrows.

Let the precipitate illuminated on the self-condemnation Ran

Let me cantor nervy to gambol the glossy red, frolic the poetry of graves.

Let the nightfall rule the night at sunset



I perfect not differentiate the flowers leave course over the senescence who harbor

Students solve not be informed the dim oldness of the moss

I conclude not differentiate that, close not notice the future

Do not distinguish compassion, trouble get not be informed who's No.



I carry off not comprehend the communicate of flowers on square one of chimera Island

Do not be cognizant whereabouts to fantasy of wandering

I reach not notice how you move ahead the midnight imprint the arms of my decrepit irresolute

Do not feel certain which access the diddly is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论