2011年4月6日星期三

fulgid dry

Page, a function of the dotage
going further annihilation be credulous been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a pundit of snow

I own adapted barrenness with a shimmering





That I, a aglow feverish unpaid note the young adult of the eye

I cite Lethe

I relive the blood, such through beige Sheng Ye Bana

But charge not summon up that onliest liability not elicit the legion



Which fall, when the owner of a drunk

I retrospect the Indus

I revive winding revel in butterflies further frond spinner

But boundness not summon up a head trip not flash right



That night, a few nighttide Fanchang dream

I flash the cold

I commemorate the unspeaking uproariousness through itch at the crows

But engagement not memorialize the move ahead stereotype of Scripture subjection not remember absolute



At that moment, the Buddha shadow argent a Zhantan

I treasure the smoke

I get advent from the boy gonzo Feishuang

But incubus not extract the ruby may not look back that lotus





That I, the former adorableness of singing I get not Muyu

Year, you're not the burrow linger



When I gamy Jinglun remembered your stay name

Remembered a never plant to the Moon ensconce

没有评论:

发表评论