2011年4月2日星期六

Fake ghd Hair Straighteners on the Internet

I am a victim of frizzy hair, this means I have to go through the ritual of straightening my hair on a daily basis, before I will even think about setting foot outside. To help me do this in the morning, I use ghd hair straighteners to straighten out my locks and to be honest, I just can't live without mine. A problem I have noticed over the past 2 years or so, is the number of fake and counterfeit ghd hair straighteners that are being sold online. So, I have done my research and have put together a little guide to help you spot fake and counterfeit ghd straighteners.

We all dread the day, plugging our appliance in the socket and flick the switch and nothing, a deadly silence, not a hum nor a beep. Our GHD is dead, or so it would seem. You may have one lying in a bottom draw or under the bed or in a tatty old box in the attic. Well pull that old GHD out and bring it back to life! Did you know by spending only a few pounds on a new cable could have your old GHD working as good as new? Get your screwdriver at the ready and listen how to do your own GHD repairs service.

没有评论:

发表评论